Welcome to the world of Kahoot! In this guide, I will explore the exciting realm of asking questions in a Kahoot game.
Kahoot is an online platform that lets users make interactive quizzes that engage their audience in a playful and educational manner.
Join us as we dive into the process of creating engaging questions, selecting the right question types, and adding multimedia elements to make your Kahoot experience truly memorable.
Get ready to unleash your creativity and captivate your participants with the art of asking questions in Kahoot!
How to Incorporate Your Kahoots?
Here are some ideas so that you can incorporate your Kahoots.
- True option test question: This would be the most standard choice. There is a question where one of four choices is the right answer.
- An answer to which a question corresponds: The answer is in the statement and one of the four possible questions. Only one of the questions matches the answer.
- The question to find the false question: There is a question for which all but one answer is right. You have to say which one is wrong.
- True or False: The claim must be put in writing, and it is up to you to decide whether it is true or not.
- Discover an image: I make a gif where the question is asked about a picture that is found.
- Analyze a video: During the time to answer, a question is asked about a video that is shown on the screen.
- Fill in the gap in the sentence: The statement is made up of a line with a gap that can be filled with one of the four choices.
- Analyze the image: A question is asked about something based on how it looks. It could be a math problem to solve, a picture that is missing something, figuring out what went wrong in an image, etc.
- Answer over audio: The same thing would be done as in the video choice. Since Kahoot doesn’t let you post audio files, you would have to save the audio on YouTube with a black image.
How Long Should a Question Last?
Kahoot advises keeping games under 4 minutes in length because they’ve found that this is when players can get the most enthused about them. However, they recommend that in the traditional style (Quiz with test questions of four choices) There are approximately 10-20 questions per game.
If we take an HTML0 test comprising 15 questions and an interval of 20 minutes (which is the set time) then our Kahoot lasts for five minutes, and we need to be sure to add the time for transition between the questions and the explanations that we give.
In taking this reference of four minutes to be considered, the number of questions will differ station on the time allotted to each. The majority of us play three types of games based on the amount of time we spend answering the question:
- Speed games “Fast and Furious”: They are Kafhoots with 40–50 questions and a 5-second response time. “The short response time pushes us to ask them true/false questions or questions with two possible answers that can prime quickly.
- Normal Speed Kahoot: Follow the guidelines outlined above, between 10-20 questions 10 “-20”.
- Reflection Kahoot “Chill out”: Questions whose answers require you to look for knowledge or do some kind of task (solve a math problem, look for something on a map, etc.). There could be between 60 and 120 questions.
- Mixed Kahoot: I start with a general question that gives an overview of a topic. To answer this question, you might have to read a text, watch a movie, etc. These questions would take about 60 seconds, and they would follow with questions about the normal-length first introduction. The block would end with speed questions.
In conclusion, Kahoot questions can be enjoyable and interactive ways to test knowledge and learn.
Keep your queries precise, succinct, and on the subject. Multiple-choice, true-or-false, and open-ended questions can give diversity and fit different learning styles.
Visual aids like graphics and movies can improve question content and make it more engaging.
Kahoot is a game-based learning platform that allows users to create, share, and play learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes.
To create a Kahoot quiz, go to your Kahoot account and click on “Create” to start building your quiz. You can add questions, images, videos, and diagrams to your quiz to make it more engaging.
When creating a Kahoot quiz, you can add questions by clicking on the “Add question” button. You can choose from multiple-choice, true/false, and open-ended question formats.
Yes, you can customize the questions in Kahoot by adding images, videos, and diagrams to your questions. You can also choose from different question formats and add answer options.
You can add as many questions as you want to a Kahoot quiz. The format and number of questions are up to you.
Yes, you can use Kahoot for surveys by creating a survey quiz instead of a regular quiz. You can ask open-ended questions or multiple-choice questions with answer options.
Yes, you can use Kahoot for formative assessment by creating quizzes that test students’ knowledge and understanding of a topic. You can use the results to identify areas where students need more practice.
Yes, you can use Kahoot for homework assignments by assigning quizzes for students to complete outside of class time.
Yes, you can play Kahoot games in real time by projecting the questions on a shared screen while players answer them with their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Yes, you can modify pre-designed Kahoot quizzes created by others to fit your needs and preferences.